Collection of Your Personal Information
Whenever you visit our Website, we will collect information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this Website, and voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the Website or request information or use of any other interactive portions of our Website. Through this Website, we will collect information that may identify you and/or your activity. We do not, however, collect from any Website visitor any sensitive personal information (also known as personally identifiable information) such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, financial account numbers, or medical information.
OELS collects the following categories of personal information about visitors to our Website.
- including, but not limited to, first name, last name, email address, phone number, and any personal information you provide to us through any form on our Website.
- Internet Activity including, but not limited to, the date and time of your visit to this Website; webpages visited; links clicked on the Website; browser ID; browser type; device ID; operating system; form information downloaded; domain name from which our Website was accessed; and cookies.
- Geolocation Data including, but not limited to, your IP Address. Your IP address is anonymized (meaning it cannot be linked to you or your device or browser) and is only used for the identification of known suspicious IP addresses to maintain the security on the site.
- Mobile Device Data, which is collected through cookies when you navigate, access, or use our Website or app via mobile device, including type of device and software type . This information is only used internally to ensure that our site is compatible with the devices frequenting our site.
Business Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
OELS may use the personal information you choose to submit through the Website and the information that we collect about you through cookies for the following business purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Website including to monitor the usage of our Website, enable third parties or agents to help OELS maintain and operate our Website, analyze how users use the Website, improve the Website experience for visitors, and understand the demographics of our Website’s visitors.
- To debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of the Website.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, mail, SMS, or other equivalent forms of communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, services, or other information you requested or asked OELS to provide to you.
- To detect security incidents.
- To protect against malicious or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about services we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To promote our services, such as through marketing communications.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
OELS does not share your personal information with any third party, unless required to do so by law or government agency, for the purpose of defending or prosecuting legal claims, or with service providers/vendors that process, collect or store this information for the benefit of OELS and that are restricted from using or disclosing the information outside the scope of the services they provide to OELS.
Protection of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard the information you submitted to us through the Website or that we received about you through the Website. You agree by using this Website that you understand that no transmission of information over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. If you do not want to transmit information to us because we cannot and do not guarantee it will be 100% secure during its transmission, you agree that you will not submit personally identifiable information through the Website.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Do we sell any of your personal information?
OELS does NOT sell your personal information, including the data of any minors. We do not sell or otherwise trade the personal information that we collect from our Website visitors at any point or under any circumstance.
OELS may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Website visitors should never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event the Company sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of OELS are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with law/safety
OELS may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the site itself, or the public.
- Compile data about Website traffic to offer a better Website experience
- Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits, such as remembering your login details or language preference, to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website
- Provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features
- Authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
- Track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more to be of interest to you, including advertising by third parties on our website
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
Aggregated or Pseudonymized Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of our Website, we conduct research on our Website visitor’s demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information provided to us. Such research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregated or pseudonymized basis. This aggregated or pseudonymized information does not identify you. We may share aggregated or pseudonymized data with affiliates and partners for business or research purposes. We may also disclose aggregated or pseudonymized user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to third parties for other lawful purposes.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address below.
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this Website is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times.
- We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured data.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
OELS does not target, market to, or offer its products or services to consumers outside of the United States. You agree not to submit your personally identifiable information through the website if you reside outside the United States. If you reside in the European Economic Area, European Union, Great Britain, or Switzerland, submitted personally identifiable information to OELS, and want to request a copy of, correct, delete, or limit the ways OELS uses the information, send an email to [email protected] indicating your request. OELS will use reasonable and appropriate measures to honor your request.
Questions about this policy
Consent to Terms and Conditions
This policy was last updated September 2022.